Just as you need a protective case for a smartphone, a power cord for any device, and a bag to use to carry your laptop, headphones have become that much of an essential accessory for any person who is using their tablet, laptop, or smartphone. While the smartphone technology has advanced at an exponential rate, this is also true of headphones as well. Headphones have become quite sophisticated regarding what they offer to the user, and none more so than in the fact that you can now get wireless headphones to use with your device.
Owning a laptop is essential—whether you are still a student or a professional who spends most of the time in the office, investing in a computer is a good, choice. I started my career of being a freelance writer with an i7 laptop only to find out it isn’t the ideal one for me. I realized that it was way too much for just my write-ups and it’s heavy to carry around when I’m writing in the office or coffee shops dotted around the city. When you’re still in the process of pursuing your career and your salary is limited, choosing the right laptop is crucial. It can help you in paperwork and can be your partner in anything that you do. Finding the right laptop for you don’t need to burn a hole in your pocket. If you don’t want to commit the same mistake that I just did, here is a Buying Guide on laptops under 1500$ by Top Probe consisting of six pro tips to help you make the right decision.
1. Consider the sizeThe first thing that you’re going to consider is the size of the laptop. Ask yourself, “What is the right size for laptop according to my needs?” The screen size of the laptop will also help you in determining the possible price range of it. For instance, if you’re going to use it for gaming or working, then you might want to consider a 17-inch screen to make the most out of it. But if you are still studying and you’re looking for a portable laptop that you can bring anywhere, or you’re a freelance writer just like me, I highly recommend that you buy an 11-13 inch model only.
2. Choose your platformYou have two primary options when it comes to the platform: Windows or Mac? Since we’re talking about your personal preference here, you might want to consider each platform and its own set of advantages and disadvantages. For instance, Windows is one of the most reliable operating systems as of the moment. You can even buy a Windows laptop under $150, crisp and brand new. Aside from that, Windows offer advanced and smart features such as touch screens and dual graphics chips. The latest version of Windows as of now is the Windows 10. A useful digital assistant Cortana that can provide you a great user experience. On the other hand, Mac books are installed with the latest operating system of Apple, the macOS High Sierra. Features are similar to Windows 10 but in an upgraded version. If you are an Apple user, you may be already familiar with Siri that is also available on Mac book. You can also unlock your Mac book using an Apple watch if you have one. The only feature that can be found in Windows that is not in Mac books is the touch screen. The macOS isn’t specifically designed to be touch-sensitive.
3. Choose a good ergonomicsNow, no matter how expensive or fancy-looking your laptop maybe, if you don’t have an excellent ergonomics would be rendered useless. This is important especially for people who are planning to use their computer a lot in work or school. The keyboard should have at least 2mm vertical distance and reliable feedback. Consider the space between the keyboard keys. You can also try typing out on the laptop to see how it feels like since you’re going to do it a lot. The touchpad of your laptop should be responsive and accurate. A jumpy cursor can be frustrating if you are trying to get your work on deadline. Make sure that you don’t lift your fingers from the home row of the keyboard when you are navigating around the desktop.
4. Check out the specsWhen it comes to specs, you should consider the RAM, processor, graphics chip, and hard drive of the laptop. For the CPU, the latest version they can offer right now is the Intel Core i7. It can be a little pricey, but it can provide a better performance. But rest assured that there are core i7 Y series chips that are being sold at a lower price and of course, decreased level f performance as well. If your CPU has a number 8 in the model name, it’s an indication that its part of the latest Intel 8th Generation Core Series, but it’s only available to U series only. However, if you are looking for a laptop that you can use for typing jobs and browse only, I highly recommend the Intel Core i5 as it can suit your need and fits within your budget range.
5. Pick a laptop with extensive battery lifeIf your job requires you to travel around constantly, you might want to choose a laptop with a long battery life. The battery endurance should last over eight hours. But if you have an outlet near your side all throughout your work or even if you bring your laptop to the school, a 7-hour battery life should be fine. Also, do not believe in the verbal promises of the manufacturer when talking about the battery life. Do your own research.
6. Consider the brandLet’s face the fact here; the brand can tell you a lot about the quality, performance, and lifespan of a laptop. As much as possible, narrow down your options to reputable laptop brands that have been trusted all throughout such as Acer, Lenovo, Apple, Asus, and the like. The value, design, and specifications vary from one manufacturer to another. If you’ve used a particular laptop brand before and was not satisfied with its performance, do not make the same mistake of repurchasing it. I hope this laptop buying guide can help you choose the right one for you. Do not commit the same mistake as I did of buying an expensive laptop I didn’t need. My experience helped me to buy the right laptop for me the second time around. It’s essential for you to choose the right laptop because it is one of the most significant items you should own in modern times. Think carefully and buy with no regrets.
One of the more popular link build strategies that are used by SEO specialists is building PBNs (Private blog networks). You can see a lot of PBNs that are hosted on private servers and using aged domain names. With the proper set-up, such as using the right PBN hosting service, a network of these websites can be quite profitable and have a high return on investment. However, Google does not sanction the use of PBNs, so there is some risk involved with the use of it. If for example, Google detects the same IP address used by multiple different PBNs, then they may de-index those websites from searches, which could waste all of the time and money that you have invested in it.
Are PBNs still worth it?Using a PBN, you will have more control over how your money site or your client’s website will rank on searches. You have complete power of what the anchor text of the links is, and when and where the links go to or come in. This means that you can easily adapt your content to adjust to any of the changes that Google makes. You can even reverse-engineer the search engine changes that Google makes using backlinks on your PBNs. The instant authority that you get from using an aged domain also has got a lot of value. You can use the authority of your aged domain name to leverage a lot of weight. With the right domain name in your PBN, you can have a huge impact on the ranking of your money website. It is also much easier building an outreach network if you used PBNs. You can do it by yourself, which is advantageous because it is both quicker and much more convenient. Aside from the pbn hosting reviews that you will pay for there are a bunch of other things that you will need to spend on your PBN as well. These other factors can make or break whether or not hosting and maintaining PBNs can be profitable.
Money InvestmentMaintaining the hosting of PBNs can be expensive. This is mainly because you are going to be hosting quite a lot of them, especially if you want to increase the ranking of your money website. However, there are also numerous options for hosting that are much cheaper. So if you play your cards right, those cheap hosting solutions could significantly lower the costs of running and maintaining multiple numbers of PBNs. You may want to look into the cheaper types of servers because it could make it more affordable and therefore practical, to host a large number of PBNs on them.
Investment of TimeAside from the money that you are investing in a maintaining a PBN, it can also take a lot of time to maintain one as well. Even finding the right domain names for your PBNs can be a huge time sink. Most of the domain names that you can find are not worthy to be purchased. You also will need to spend a lot of time to create content that looks good so that Google will not detect it. You also have got to design and create the layout of your PBN as well. Both the design and content of your PBN has got to be good if you want your money website to have a higher rank.
What are the cheapest options for PBN hosting?Your cheapest options for servers are either shared or SEO hosting. Shared hosting is the cheapest one that is readily available for most people. This hosting service is very cheap because you are sharing your IP address and server space with several other websites. So the cost of one server is split amongst those who are paying for the service. Buying shared hosting can cost as little as a dollar per month. A little bit more expensive than shared hosting, but still very cheap is SEO hosting. With SEO hosting, it is much safer because you can assign different c-class IP addresses to each of your websites on your PBN. This means that your websites are much safer from getting de-indexed of Google. Obviously, there are a lot of risks involved with getting a cheap hosting service for your PBNs. First of all, Google could easily detect your PBNs and then remove them from searches. In those cases, it is just much wiser to abandon your PBNs. And second of all, downtime can also be an issue with cheap hosting solutions. If your website is down a lot, it could also affect your search ranking.
Read reviews of the hosting companyTo find a hosting solution that would make it cheaper to maintain PBNs, you will need to read reviews about the hosting companies. Sure, the hosting service that is offered can impact how well your PBN works, but the quality of service of the hosting company can count just as much. For example, it may be a good idea to stick to the services of a hosting company that has got a good track record, superb technical support, offers useful features, and has got high-quality IP addresses. With the help of a hosting company that has got those services, it will be much easier to ensure that your PBNs are safer.
Conclusion:The value of a hosting service will depend on the type of PBNs that you want to create and how large of a network that you want to build. With the right factors, and if you practice enough safety guidelines, paying for the services of a cheap PBN hosting service could be more than worth it. You have got to maintain a clean record for your website’s IP address so that Google does not de-index any of your websites. You have got to make sure that the type of PBN hosting service that you use is safe and on top of that affordable as well. Otherwise, as long as you are careful, then it is worth investing in an affordable PBN hosting service.
The Common Mistakes that People Make that Ruin their Tinder Experience Tinder can be an incredibly useful tool in helping you to find that special person out there that can make your life a whole lot better. Now, with the Tinder for PC app, you can easily communicate if your personal computer is the device that you most feel comfortable with using. This means that when you are working on your PC, doing schoolwork, or surfing the web, you don’t have to keep checking your phone to see if there are any matches. The app will display any contacts that are made by showing you a dialog box in the bottom right-hand corner to let you know that somebody is attempting to communicate with you or that there are new images to check. This is making the use of this program so much easier. While this can be very helpful for you, the fact remains that no kind of dating app is going to assist you to find that special person if you are saying or doing things that will turn people off. There are behaviors or certain things that people will do that can quickly turn another person off. If you want to avoid these kinds of pitfalls so that your Tinder for Computer will be of great benefit for you, here are the things one to avoid. Being Needy – no matter how kind of a person you are and how much interest you may have in someone, you are matched with no one likes to feel like they are the center of your life, especially at first. Take it slow, and make sure that you enable the person to feel comfortable talking with you. There is no sense in being pushy or trying to make the person feel like they are incredibly important to you when you have known each other for just a short period. Take a deep breath and let the relationship develop naturally. Be Honest, But to a Point – the biggest mistake that people make, especially in this day and age, is to lie or create a false impression about who they are. Because of the Internet, it doesn’t take much for a person to be able to find out a lot of information about you. Lying to them may not be an option you can get away with if someone can search her name to find out more about you are. This is why it is important, to be honest. However, that honesty should be to appoint. If you are truly only using the Tinder for PC app in the hopes of finding a hookup, most may not be interested in hearing that. They may be on the app in the hopes of finding that special mate, and if all they learn from you is that you are interested in finding someone for sex, you can quickly turn off the vast majority of people. Don’t Feel the Need to Be Right – while you may feel that someone having a wrong understanding or information about something needs to be corrected; the truth is that no one likes to feel stupid. This is why mistakes that they are making about information. Especially, if that information is not that essential to you getting to know that person. You don’t need to show how smart you are or to make them feel inferior to you because all this will do push them away. Allow people to make mistakes, and you will find that they will like you a whole lot better. Don’t Discuss Things that You Are Sure Are Going to Cause Tension Until You Know Their Point of View – they say that the two things that you should never talk at a party are politics and religion. The reason behind this is that most people have extreme views on these two subjects and, therefore, they will quickly lead to an argument if you have a different perspective. If you have met someone you feel that you are well matched with, then learn about them open up subjects that can create lots of tension between the two of you. There are those who would completely disagree with this, believing that it makes no sense to date someone who has a different political or religious point of view than you, but that is just not the case. Let the conversation about controversial subjects occur naturally, and don’t bring them up early on.